The EZ Text character based PLC operator interface was introduced in January 2001. The combination of its EZ to program features, rugged construction, high noise immunity and a very aggressive low price has made The EZ Text Panel a favorite of thousands of control engineers world wide. This product series has been continuously enhanced to add a number of new communication protocols and new bright vacuum fluorescent displays.
Most recently, we have added DH-485 protocol to EZ Text which allows it to replace Allen Bradley's obsolete Data Liners at a fraction of the cost.These operator interfaces are the most sensible PLC Text Panels in the market today. EZ Text panels support serial drivers for Aromat, Idec, CTC, Omron, Allen Bradley, GE, Mitsubishi, Modicon, Seimens, Automation Direct and EZAutomation's EZPLC's.
This versatility makes The EZText Ehanced a market leader and clear choice for engineers world wide.
In addition to it's versatile communcations and networking abilities, the EZText range of Text Displays and interfaces excels at providing a neat solution at a fraction of the cost of other options on the market.
(You will have to register to download software etc)
Protocols Supported by EZTouch Enhanced
1. Each PLC variable can have its own data instead of having to route all PLC data through a number of fixed registers and requiring cumbersome ladder programming.
3. Has PLC message indicator LED that tells the operator that the PLC triggered a message.
4. Built in menu system makes it EZ to use for the operator.
5. Heavy duty mounting gasket.
6. EZ Text Panels have EMI filtered power supply which reduces noise and communication problems.
7. EZ Multidrop is a EZ Multiplexer communication master unit which allows upto 5 EZ Text Panels to communicate with a single PLC
8. Fits in the same cutout dimensions as OP-1000 and OP-600 series Optimate panels.
9. Vaccum fluorescent display option for 2 line character display which has greater visibility and wider viewing angle.
10. Programmable high bright LED annunciator lamps elimate the need for external indicator lamps saving hundreds of dollars
11. Vast array of PLC drivers including DH-485
12. Extremely thin profile, 1.154" depth.
13. EZ to use programming software with menu configuration similar to your computer file folders
14. Extremely low price on programming and communication cables.
15. EZ Text OEM update utility is a free software which allows the users to download new or updated projects to the EZ Multidrop or to individual panels without requiring the EZ Text programming software.
EZText Enhanced Models