100 KHz 32-channel Analog Input Module
The XVME-566 is a high-performance VMEbus compatible Analog Input Module. It converts data at up to 100 KHz on 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog input channels and provides 12-bit resolution.
At conversion rates of 100 KHz extensive VMEbus bandwidth is required to service an analog input module. The XVME-566 alleviates this problem by providing 64Kbytes of dual-access RAM, enough for over 32000 samples. The sequence of samples to be converted can be programmed in a 256 byte sequence RAM. A gain RAM is also used to provide the gain factor for each individual channel.
A programmable sample clock is also provided on the XVME-566 to control the basic sampling rate up to 100 KHz. A sequence of samples can be initiated by an on-board trigger clock, an external trigger or a software trigger.
Below is a summary of the XVME-566 features:
- 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog input channels
- 12-bit resloution
- 100 KHz throughput
- 64K of dual-access RAM for storing samples
- Programmable conversion sequence
- Programmable gain value for each individual channel
- Powerful automatic sampling modes
|XVME-564 64-channel Analog Input Module|
The XVME-564 is a powerful VMEbus-compatible analog input module capable of performing analog-to-digital (A/D) conversions with a 16-bit resolution. The module can be configured to provide 64 single-ended, 32 differential, or 64 pseudo-differential analog input channels, with three ranges of programmable gain and six modes of operation.
In addition to offering these powerful capabilities, the XVME-564 offers backward compatibility with the XVME-560 via a jumper selection. In this mode, the XVME-564 offers 12-bit analog input conversions.
XVME-564 features include:
- 64 single-ended, 32 differential, or 64 psuedo-differential 16-bit input channels
- Unipolar 0-5 V, 0-10 V, or bipolar ±5 V, ±10 V operation
- Programmable gains of 1, 2, 5,10; 4, 8, 20, 40; or 10, 20, 50, 100
- 16-bit conversion
- 6 operating modes
- Single channel conversion
- Sequential channel conversion
- Random channel conversion
- External trigger conversion
- Autoscanning conversion
- Programming gain
- 10 μsec acquisition and conversion time
- 16 μsec settling time
|XVME-542 64-channel Analog Input/8-channel Analog Output Module|
The XVME-542 Analog Input/Output Module is a powerful VMEbus-compatible I/O module that can perform 16-bit A/D and 12-bit D/A conversions.
- 64 single-ended or 32 differential 16-bit analog input channels
- Eight 12-bit analog output channels
- 100 KHz throughput in single-channel mode
- Easy-to-use autoscanning mode
- Software-programmable individual input gains
- Programmable interrupt timer
- Simultaneous output mode
|XVME-531 16-channel Analog Output Module|
The XVME-531 Analog Output Module is a powerful, double-high, VMEbus-compatible 12-bit Digital/Analog I/O module. This module provides your VME system with the capability of outputting voltage or current over any of 16 independent analog output channels. Each channel can be separately configured for a variety of voltage or current output operations. The XVME-531 supports simultaneous multi-channel output.
- 16 independent Analog output channels
- 12-bit resolution
- Voltage ranges of 0-10 V, ±5 V or ±10 V
- Current output from 4 to 20 mA (XVME-531/2)
- 500 volt optical isolation (XVME-531/2)
- Transparent or multi-channel update mode
- Gain and offset adjustable on each channel
|XVME-505 4-channel Analog Output Module|
The XVME-505 Analog Output Module is a powerful, single-high, VMEbus-compatible I/O module, which can perform 12-bit D/A conversions. This module provides your VMEbus system with the capability of producing analog output over any of 4 independent channels. Each channel can be separately configured for a variety of voltage or current output options.
- Four independent analog output channels
- 12-bit resolution
- Voltage ranges of 0-5 V, 0-10 V, ±5 V, ±10 V
- Current output range from 4 to 20 mA (XVME-505/2)
- Fully compatible with Analog Devices 3B signal conditioning
- On-board DC/DC converter
|XVME-500/590 16-channel Analog Input Module|
The XVME-500 is a complete, single-high, VMEbus-compatible analog input module, capable of performing 12-bit A/D conversions on up to 32 different input channels.
The XVME-590 is similar to the XVME-500 except that it is a 6U module with the I/O routed to the VMEbus P2 connector.
PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE WWW.XYCOM.COM.AU FOR MORE OPTIONS AND DETAILS>>
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog input channels (expandable to 32 SE/16 DI)
- 12-bit resolution
- Bipolar or unipolar input ranges
- Compatible with Analog Devices 3B signal conditioning equipment