VME Pentium M
The XVME-690 is a powerful VMEbus PC compatible processor module from XycomVME, the pioneer and leader in VMEbus PC technology. This powerful VMEbus processor integrates an Intel® Pentium® M or Celeron® M processor running in a range of 1.5GHz to1.8 GHz with a PCI-to-VMEbus interface. This VME processor module allows users to take advantage of the powerful multiprocessing capability of the VMEbus while using standard off-the-shelf PC software and operating systems.
The module incorporates the Intel® 855GME/6300ESB chipset. On board memory is available for 256Mb, 512Mb, 1Gb and 2Gb using ECC DDR 266/333MHz SDRAM.
Dual Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps on the front panel which can be switched to the optional rear connector for Vita 31.1 or rear Ethernet support. Using a Compact PCI type switch modules and Vita 31.1 chassis for Vita 31.1 switched fabric can provide dual XVME-690 processor, fail over technology on the VMEbus.
For headless operation the XVME-690 can be configured for “serial console mode”. The XVME-690 can be configured for all rear I/O using a USB keyboard and mouse with the rear Video configuration.
The XVME-690 has one PMC site on-board with the option to expand to four additional PMC sites with the optional XVME-976/209 carrier board(s). The XVME-976/209 carrier board occupies the adjacent VME slot(s) on the component side of the XVME-690 and connects with a high speed mezzanine connector.
PLEASE GO TO OUR SITE WWW.XYCOM.COM.AU FOR MORE OPTIONS AND DETAILS>>
- Single Slot 6U single board computer
- Intel® Pentium® M 1.8GHz or Celeron® M 1.5GHz with up to 2MB of level 2 cache
- Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® to support operation at reduced speed and voltage
- 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB of ECC DDR 266/333MHz SDRAM
- EIDE Ultra-100 DMA controller supports up to three EIDE devices (compatible with XVME-977 and XVME-979 storage modules)
- Optional EIDE On-board 1.8” hard drive or optional Compact Flash carrier
- Two Serial ATA150 (SATA150) external devices
- Floppy disk interface (compatible with XVME-977 mass storage module)
- Dual 10/100/1000Base T out front or Vita 31.1 on optional rear connector for in-rack Ethernet switch and fail over technology
- One PMC 32/64-bit 33/66MHz site (IEEE P1386/P1386.1) with front panel I/O bezel and user I/O on optional rear connector
- Expansion for 2 additional dual PMC sites using XVME-976-209
- 855GME and 6300ESB chipset
- VGA Graphics out front panel or rear video support (Pixel resolution up to 1600X1200 at 85Hz)
- Rear operation using USB keyboard/mouse and rear video options
- VME-64 support with Tundra Universe IID A32/A24/A16/D64/D32/D16/D8, MBLT64 and fast hardware byte-swapping
- Head-less (no keyboard, mouse or display) operation using serial console mode (jumper selectable) including BIOS setup
- Parallel Printer Port (ECP, EPP and IEEE1284)
- USB 2.0 Ports, one on front two out rear connector
- Three RS-232/422/485 serial ports (BIOS selectable)
- COM1 and COM3 on front
- COM2 out rear connector
- Long duration watchdog timer
- Front panel reset switch and status LEDs
- Audio - line level stereo input and output
- Software support Libraries for Windows NT®, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® XP Embedded, RTX®, Linux®, QNX® and MS-DOS® ( others available on request)
- Optional IEEE1101.10 (VME64x Compact PCI type) handles available at order time.